Thursday, 1 December 2016

Delta Goodrem in Concert | Wings of the Wild Tour

It was a childhood dream come true to see Delta in concert. I have a vivid memory of laying on my bed on a hot summer’s day, listening to her first album with my younger sister (who made me get up multiple times to replay Predictable). I was so excited when I heard she was coming to Adelaide in November on her Wings of the Wild Tour. It was the perfect end of semester celebration.

I love that moment when concerts begin, the first song always seems to get me emotional as I’m overwhelmed by how incredible live music is. It was so much fun getting to hear lots of old favourites as well as songs from her new CD (which I love) and getting up and singing and dancing like I’d never experienced before in my limited concert-going experience (Delta even taught the crowd a special dance for Call My Name!!). The song I remember most clearly is when she sung I Believe in A Thing Called Love, my favourite from her latest CD. Her voice and that song, magic. And of course, it was incredible hearing Lost Without You live (the song I’d constantly replay in those early days).

It was just a lot of fun singing along, dancing and eating sour worms with my sister. I can’t wait til next time!
PS you can now follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kathryn Explains It All. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs. Book image within header by James Simons.