Wednesday, 25 January 2017

Film | May & June, 2016

Last year I decided to get back into film photography and bought a three pack of film. I shot one on one of my brother’s thrifted camera (which, confusingly, doesn’t show the focus) and the other two on the old family EOS.

My photography is a little rusty, especially on film, so the results were hit and miss, but I love shooting with film. The practice of taking that extra time to compose and then the excitement of receiving your printed film, it’s just that little bit more magic than snapping away with a digital camera. I finished them all before the end of semester one and have since bought more film, but I’m still on my first roll this time round…

Here are a few of my favourite shots!

Post a Comment

On Instagram

© Kathryn Explains It All. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs. Book image within header by James Simons.