Sunday, 16 April 2017

Bits and Bobs #3

READ | My uni reading list is almost done! Currently reading The Talented Mr Ripley by Patricia Highsmith, with The Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad to go!

WRITE | Planning to revise some stories to start submitting to various places, plus looking at getting back into my novel planning.

WATCH/GO | Been going to the cinema a lot lately, which is quite unusual but extremely enjoyable! Saw Logan and Ghost in the Shell with the buds, both were enjoyable enough but had odd plot structures.
Also, watched Rouge One last night. There were some weird things but I really enjoyed it.

GET | I’ve acquired a delightful number of books recently. The Good People by Hannah Kent at Writers Week (which she signed), The Song of Lunch by Christopher Reid (a gift from a friend) and Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë (won in a giveaway).

ETC. | The last week I’ve been back at home because of the uni break. Unfortunately, I’ve also been a bit sick but getting better with awhile left to enjoy home. My brother set up a makeshift desk for me to study at and I’m working hard to set myself up well for the next term!

Also, Happy Easter! Here’s to a glorious, chocolate-filled long weekend.

1 comment

On Instagram

© Kathryn Explains It All. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs. Book image within header by James Simons.